Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to welcome everyone to my blog page.

Please feel free to mark this page in your favorites, as I will be posting things when the mood hits, or as I feel led to.

One of the first things I would like to ask you is, do consider yourself to be a good person? If you answered yes, why not try out the Good Person quiz at this link: http://www.livingwaters.com/good/

If you are a Christian, I would like to share a quote with you from the "Prince of Preachers", Charles Hadden Spurgeon. He said,"Have you no wish for others to be saved? Then you are not saved yourself. Be sure of that." Are you fulfilling our commission as Christians? Dear Christian friend, as ask you to please, view this message, entitled "Hells Best Kept Secret",http://www.livingwaters.com/listenwatch/stream_hbks_broadband.asx

I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my "welcome note".I will be back to discuss my thoughts on "snakes in the pulpit", the new emergent church movement, cults, doctrine, bible versions, media, etc. in blogs to come.If you have thoughts, views, questions or oppinions, please feel free to send them to me.

Thanks again, and have a great day and may God Bless you!